Saturday, July 4, 2009

Here we go!!

Okay everyone!! I finally broke down and started my blog. (With a little help and motivation from my friend Jessica! Thanks Jess!!) It was one of my New Years resolutions to start our family blog. Since I don't scrapbook or journal very well I hope this can be a way to document some of the fun and important events in our little family!! So, here it is July and this just may be the one resolution I have followed through on. I am a tad intimidated by the whole blog thing and would like any guidance you would like to send my way. I am going to give it my best effort, so......Here we go!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yahoo Kristie! I am so excited about your blog. Watch out, because you might become addicted! Thanks for inviting us to enjoy the 4th with your family. We had a great time. I am so glad that we are friends!

Caryn said...

Yeah I am so happy! Love it!!!