Sunday, July 12, 2009

Totally Wicked!!


Josh, Jacie and I went to see Wicked this past week at ASU Gammage!! It was so good. I saw it a couple of years ago but Josh and Jacie have never seen it. Dr. Beck gave me 2 tickets for Nurse's Day a few months ago. I was going to just take Jacie. It turned out that Dr. Beck had an extra ticket, so Josh got to go too. It was seriously so great. If you haven't seen it you need to go. It is such a great story and the music is fabulous. This was Jacie's first Broadway show. She wouldn't stop talking about it the whole way home. We listen to the soundtrack and sing all of our favorite songs. It was a great night. Thanks Dr. Beck!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I am sooooo jealous! I want to see Wicked so bad. I'll have to make it a future goal. I'm glad that you guys got to go and have tons of fun!

Summer said...

What an awesome gift! Decent seats were so expensive that I'm almost just went with friends and left Nate home since he's not a big fan of musicals, but he decided he wanted to give it a try and we both loved it (I would've loved it even more if it hadn't cost me $160)!