Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Jacie's New Glasses!!


Jacie just got new glasses. Aren't they cute. I keep telling her that they make her look so smart. I also think they make her look all grown up. (I don't tell her that though!) She is already growing up way to fast. She is taller than me. Yes....I know that isn't a huge feat but seriously!! We wear the same size shoes and we are often mistaken for eachother on the phone. If anyone has an idea of how to make her slow down that would be great. She is starting 7th grade this year. I can't believe she is ready for Jr. High. She is such a great kid. I am so greatful for her and the example she is to her brother and sister. I love you Jacie!! You are awesome!! PS. Love your new glasses!!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Jacie looks soooo cute in her new glasses! I cannot believe that she is going into 7th grade! It is crazy! She'll do great I'm sure!

Loree said...

love the new glasses! too cute Jacie :)

Summer said...

I didn't realize you had a blog and just found it from Tami's :) The glasses are totally cute, but I have to say I love the hair! The first time I saw her with that new style I had to grab her and look closely 'cause I almost didn't recognize her, it makes her look so grown up :)

CJ said...

Jacie....We love the glasses. Now you DEFINITELY are my drummer in the "Weezer Cover Band"!